12.10.10

00069 transportation

19 commentaires:

  1. Nice one Pasto! Love the dog's expression. Great characters! Bravo!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very funny take on team work!

    lazarus lupin
    http://strangespanner.blogspot.com/
    art and review

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. vraiment cool vos croquis



    http://la-cabane-au-font-du-jardin.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi, I just popped in to say hello, great blog, congratulations!
    You can visit mine if you feel like.
    Cheers from Argentina!
    Humberto.

    www.humbertodib.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hahah nice reaction of the dog lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. you are realy inspired well done! good work

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. awesome, nice blog :)love to see your drawings

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Quero ver mais desenhos. Você é muito bom. Continue assim!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Randomly came across your blog and I adore the illustrations.
    I'm a curatorial student/writer and would love to interview you

    www.elisabettarain.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. "Natural", I could define your work as natural, if I may. It made me remember I really enjoy drawing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. this is the human nature, i remember doing it when i was a child, nice draw. Pasa por mi blog

    RépondreSupprimer